Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
Home Care Instructions
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking for at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down, or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach, or upset bowels, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Gossett or Dr. Jenkins prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Ready To Improve Your Smile?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
New Braunfels Office
New Braunfels Office Phone Number 830-625-6914 Schertz Office
Schertz Office Phone Number 210-566-1114 Spring Branch Office
Spring Branch Office Phone Number 830-438-0382 Book Online